Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love Me Do

I did a fun 6 week challenge/contest at Dixie Pieces where they posted a challenge each week with a style of music as our theme.

Week 1 was Classic Rock and Roll and titles listed were from the Beatles. I chose "Love Me Do".

This layout is a picture from our wedding in 1973.

Supplies used:
Creative Imaginations die-cut paper, title block and border sticker. DCWV pp. AC Thickers; Reminisce Chicken Basket rub-on alphas. Prima Say it in Pearls, Chatter Box Artsylicious brads. Flowers Bazzill, Prima and misc from my stash. ribbon unknown from stash. stitching done with DMC thread. Chipboard heart by Scrapworks.

Our mini-challenge was to make a card using at least one word from our layout on our card - I used the word "me".

All Stampin Up! except the paper for the tab was a scrap, so not sure where it's from.

No comments :

Post a Comment