Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sing Sister Sing


Week 4 at Dixie Pieces was Southern Gospel music. Again the title list had several I could have used. I chose this title because I've been wanting to scrap these pictures of Katie for a long time, just could never think of how to do it.

Supplies used:
layout:
Stampin Up! cardstock, pink ribbon and rub-ons Scenic Route pp and chipboard alphas
Adorn it mini alphas
Colorbok Sepia music pp
Scrapworks chipboard heart tag
white tulle and gold cord from my stash
Prima journaling spot
Chatterbox date piece
Autumn leaves stamp
applique flowers from stash.

Our mini challenge was to make a card with shape{s} from the scale. I cut my stripe paper and created the scale background (at least that is what I tried to do LOL); the greeting is the oval note "so" and the dots on the flower are from the note"re"

card:
Stampin Up! cardstock and ribbon
Scenic Route pp
Crate Paper flower (popped up)
ScrapWorks greeting rub-on

No comments :

Post a Comment