Saturday, July 10, 2010

July DT layouts



In my Design Team kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this month, I received the full line of October Afternoon "Fly A Kite" along with some SEI textured cardstock, Bo Bunny Wasabi Double Dot Cardstock and a sheet of Jillibean Soup "Red Sugar". I had a fabulous time working with these papers and the fun embellishments to add the dimension. I love the Prima Blue Songbird Vine and the "Travel Clocks" Transparency by Teresa Collins.







Making these layouts was bitter sweet, I loved the products, but kept reminding myself this was my last kit - it's been a fabulous year and I have enjoyed the time on the team. Thank you Lauri for allowing me to be a part of your team!!!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for all you have done this past year Peggy!! I have loved that you were part of our team and you will be greatly missed! Beautiful job on your last kit - I can't wait to see more of your work in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete