Friday, February 4, 2011

We've Finally Arrived!


There's a new challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking that just might become my favorite - Scrap Your Stash. I've always liked recipe challenges and love the possibilities of using up stash to make room for new stuff, plus it seems to work no matter what pictures I'm ready to scrap next.

Supplies used
pp - Little Yellow Bicycle "Pack your Bags" and Basic Grey "Periphery"
Sticker #'s - LYB
ribbon - LYB
Buttons - Stampin Up!
Border Sticker - LYB
metal circle clip - Stampin Up!
stickers and journaling note - LYB

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE that you like the new challenge! I hoped everyone would!!! Recipe challenges are tons of fun! I love how you used this map paper and have inspired me to pull out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used that paper, such big images are always a little tough but yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background PP! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the map-paper! Perfect for the photos and title! Great challenge.

    See you at MSW!
    /Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout. The map paper is perfect and the journaling block is so clever.

    ReplyDelete