Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sketchy Thursday






I won several prizes at Sketchy Thursday.

How about these adorable stitched felt embellies? They are made by Amanda and found in another Etsy shop Crafty Paper Girl.


Don't you just love the texture of the canvas journey notes and felt/fabric flower set? I will be adding these to layouts very soon. These are from Jessi's Southern Lens Etsy shop.







I received these beautiful Berry Watercolor Notecards from Angela Fehr. They are almost to pretty to use, maybe I'll admire them for a while, then use them. :)








The mixed media flowers and map flowers are from an Etsy shop called Design by Diana. Those map flowers are perfect with some travel pictures I have laying here - LOVE them. With a very girly DGD to scrap for I won't have any trouble using those purple flowers.


The School Rules embellishment kit is from another Etsy shop Green Horned Unicorn. I love the collection of layered primary colored flowers and buttons and the beautiful trims. These will go perfectly with some school pictures I have yet to scrap.


I am so lucky to have received these awesome prizes - check out their shops for more fabulous embellies for your scrapbook and card needs.

No comments :

Post a Comment