Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top Ten in 2009 - January


I got an idea from my friend and fellow DT member of Scrap Attack Scrapbooking that I just HAVE to follow through with. She suggested {or maybe it was more of a challenge} posting your personal TOP TEN favorites of your own work in 2009...kind of a year in review. I LOVE this idea, thanks Misty! I counted 236 layouts this year...so bear with me as I try to narrow it down to my TEN favorites.

here's my January layout - I love the distressed chipboard star I made into a star fish and the little cluster of punched circles.

2 comments :

  1. Peggy, what a gorgeous blog! I love every one of your LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy! That is adorable!! I love your title, and your colors are perfect!
    I can't take credit for the idea...but thank you though!!! It is fun, isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete