Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lola


When you think of the colors brown, burgundy and orange you generally think of fall pictures. But, living in Florida, I don't have many fall pictures. I could go dig out some older ones to scrap, but um.....that means I'd have to get up and spend time looking for them. LOL Instead I decided to do the color challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking with pictures of DD's cat (we were cat sitting) when she fell in the pool and I was drying her off.

BG Archaic pp and chipboard anchor
Chatterbox date card
Glitz rub-on journaling piece
Stampin Up! felt flowers
AC felt Thickers
misc. brads and buttons


Hop you are having a fabulous day.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for your comments on my layouts for the PK Glitz blog. I am so excited you posted something because now I get to see your beautiful work. You are very talented. I will be fallowing you so I can be inspired!

    ReplyDelete